Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 09:27 AM   #18
Scubawise

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico View Post
Hello Jack! Welcome to the club and the Forum. You are going to really love the RV life!
My husband (also AF!) and I will also be taking off in mid-January and heading to Florida. We are starting our journey from home which is on the Twilight Side Of The Hill in Dandridge Tennessee. I've made reservations for ourselves and a neighboring RV couple along the way, starting with two state parks in Georgia and then a couple of campgrounds in Florida and then one more down in the Keys for a few nights.
From Tampa South, there are slim pickings for campgrounds, so be sure to make any reservations you need well in advance. Mid month January also is the Tampa RV show, so everything around that area is pretty much booked solid.
Have fun on your trip! Travel safe and enjoy life!
~ Nancy & Ray
We are lookin for states reasonable campgrounds in Pensacola FL. .there next week
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum