Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Old timer
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 05:27 AM   #11
Redsand

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28A
State: Arizona
THOR #25443
Thanks to all for the warm welcome and newbie tips. For an older rv it seems to have been very well maintained and we're fortunate to have found it. Still under 30k miles and tire codes are 2020. I checked carefully for any water damage and found nothing.
The roof appears to me to be hard like metal with a white coating. Not sure exactly what type it is but maybe someone with a similar model can offer up some ideas.
Finally was able to trace all the coax cables left disconnected in a cabinet. Not sure I will need them with smart TVs but good to know where everything goes.
I meant to ask if anyone has encountered campsites offering ethernet connections or have they mostly switched to wifi? I have outside coax for TV and one for ethernet hardwire. Maybe both are things of the past..

RS

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.