Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 01:10 PM   #9
Viper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3787
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
There is no internal microphone on the Axxerra radio. There is a small round external microphone that must be plugged into the back of the radio.

Like others mine was not connected at purchase and was in the plastic bag of radio parts. The mic includes a clip that can be used to mount where it works best. I clipped mine on the dash overhang above the radio and it works fine.

As to the dual mirroring, the phone and iPad image displayed on the Axxerra sucks and IMO it is not worth the effort or the cost for cables.
I have tried tried two different mics and two different radio units both with the same results. I guess I'll just turn the BT function off until I want to use my MP3. Seems like the Axxera has a lot of issues, not sure its worth the time or cost to try to correct, especially since Thor has already sent me a new unit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum