Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 03:13 PM   #15
ae5573t

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #14131
I agree with the recent replies --- probably still under warranty, probably still covered by warranty, and a dealer should fix the leak. Let me add something. I was able to get my Thor factory warranty issues fixed at my local RV shop. I much preferred my shop to the dealer. I called Thor customer support and explained my feelings to them. They agreed. I got the repairs done at my shop. I paid my shop and submitted the paid invoice to Thor customer support, which they reimbursed me in a couple of weeks. I did this multiple times with Thor customer support during my factory warranty period. Sometimes they reimbursed my within a few days, sometimes within a few weeks. I think it depends on which customer support rep handles your case. One last thing, do keep all your communications with Thor well documented in writing (emails).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.