Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 12:32 AM   #5
Ubugarrity

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: New Jersey
THOR #24794
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidEM View Post
I doubt it. It is a plastic bracket that holds the Axxera radio in place on my 2021 Axis. All I found was a small tab left of the bracket. It obviously broke during assemby and no one bothered to replace it. I finally convinced my Thor rep to look for a bracket that matched and she finally said they would ship the part.

No big deal as I have temporarily fixed it with wires wrapped around the radio to keep it from bouncing. See the attached pic.

David
I've seen that piece behind my radio but it isn't connected to the radio. I figured that's what it was for. Next time I'm in there, I'll attach it somehow. I'm positive it wasn't connected from the factory.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum