Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 2017 Axis 24.1
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 09:46 PM   #75
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
T ! ...well let's say concerned...no more !
Regarding Utah...YES !! we have ventured all over Utah..Moab, twice..drive and walked the whole area and have sooo many beautiful photos. My bucket list is to visit in the winter with snow on the ground. I have seen 'snow' photos of the arches and want to shoot snow-covered arches myself !
Canyonlands/Glen Canyon is beautiful as well.
We have been to Lake Powell, water level was low...we want to return..get a jet ski or small boat and explore the slot canyons and again, photograph.
Bryce, Zion...of the 2...Bryce is my favorite...we stayed there 3 days...did so much exploring ! Escalante and Grand staircase ... we were going to visit, but had to abort, as we had a brake problem ... note..remember to use transmission to slow down when stopping at every turn in the road to take photos !! (note to newbie..seasoned rv'ers even make mistakes...use transmission to brake/slow on steep grades)

So, we still have some Utah homework to do and look forward to that...those areas may be on our itinerary this year.

Remember the NorthEast corner of Arizona too ! Awesome ! and SouthWest Corner of Colorado...Mesa Verde, etc. Around Las Vegas is beautiful country as well. Let's not leave out NM .. some interesting and beautiful area.
and....that is just for starters...

Soooo much to see...sooo little time !

K
I-70 inside the reef: the San Rafael Swell, Utah

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.