Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 07:51 PM   #16
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
The heck with my appliance dealer. I found the part in stock at the Sears Parts Warehouse in Richmond. It was even 30.00 cheaper. It was a 50 mile drive and 1.5 hours of time but well worth it. The part is now installed on the refrigerator and the ice maker is turned on with the fridge pulled. In a couple of hours after a couple of cycles of cubes I'll make sure it isn't leaking and then put the fridge back in its travelling spot.

There is a newer version of the part that does not have two threaded adapters for the tubing. The only one threaded now is the water feed coming in. The line going from the solenoid to the ice maker is no longer threaded and the tube slips into the solenoid until it clicks. In the picture I posted about the blue threaded area is no longer on the part.

Total time to replace (not counting the time to fetch the part was less than an hour.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.