Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 02:56 AM   #18
knucklehead

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: North Carolina
THOR #9553
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlesore View Post
We sold out before the wife retired and moved into the 'shack.
Note.. We owned this RV outright before selling our S & B.., After closing, we invested all the proceeds from the house/rigs and everything else.
This way We have an "Exit Plan" in the event that We must "Come off" the road and live in a cottage or other alternatives...
I hope that is not the case and things go EXACTLY as you have planned. It's nice to be able to do that and just go where the wind takes you. Doubt I'll ever sell my house, I have too many things that I could never part with but I may take another trip to California and many states out west like my late wife and I did in 2019. If I do, then it will be longer than the month trip we took from NC. Just travel and boondock 3 or 4 days then find a campground. Cheaper than staying at a park every night for 2 or 3 months, RIGHT??

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.