Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 08:41 PM   #3
TacticalZL1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #20836
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
The "main cabin switch isn't lighting up for power" when disconnected from SP because the house battery voltage is not getting to the DC load buss.
I assume all the DC loads work when plugged in to SP as well as the AC loads?

Check the 50 amp DC breaker in your battery compartment, it may be tripped. Doesn't hurt to trip and reset it to make sure it's engaged. Then switch your USE/STORE (battery disconnect) switch to USE (on) and see what you get. Hopefully that's all it takes.
I've checked the breaker in the battery compartment a few time and tripped it a few times. When I take it off SP, there is NO power at all. I dont have an on switch in my RV, just a master switch that lights up and when not on SP. It doesnt even light up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum