Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 12:23 AM   #8
TacticalZL1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #20836
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
See post #2 to explain why that light is not on.

I see you have the 50 amp DC breaker that has no manual trip on it. If it was tripped, the flag would be out and you reset it by pushing the flag back in.

The 100 amp breaker feeds your hydraulic levels pump and generator. It has no bearing on your current problem.

Do you have a voltmeter and know how to use it?
Do you know where your latching relay is - the one controlled by your "Main Power" switch?

It's time for deeper troubleshooting. Answer the questions and we can help you with it.
Yes, I am breaking out the multimeter tomorrow when its light out. I don't know where the latching relay is at. The 100amp feeds the Generator, but it wont start either. I am beginning to think the 2 batteries are dead. I looked inside and they seemed dry, added some distilled water, but no change.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum