Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 03:07 PM   #15
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Never again! Bugsie got so stressed in the car over 1,600+ miles. She's 13 and so set in her ways. We so often, with the MH sitting in the driveway, second guess our choices and options...not anymore. I'll never make a trip like this without our home on wheels...I don't have to. 2022 is our year to tame the Wild, Wild West. We'll downsize in the Fall but we'll never travel long distances in a car....ever! Thanks for all the comments...we have a very unique family here...God is Great!

Could not agree more.

Any size motorhome that allows sleeping, eating, and pooping in your own space while on road trips is an immense improvement over a car or SUV. For us the smaller it can be and still meet our needs the better.

I’m curious how much “downsizing” you are considering in the Fall? Do you already have a type of unit in mind?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum