Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 11:53 PM   #14
OldWEB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2011 FW Hurricane 33T
State: England
THOR #16471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
Nice will order !

This stuff works better than any one that I have found that uses silicone instead of Teflon. Silicone is used in many of the competition’s Products but the big thing about this one is that it is not really designed to make something smooth or run smoother or be a lubricant. This is a O-ring Sealant compound to give it a different description. And the reason I gave it to you on cleanup is actually a good thing that it’s the way it is what it is and possible almost to get the stuff off to you once you get it on you so if you are buying this and use it I implore you to get some nitrile gloves and use caution when applying. It says it works and for it to work it must be sticky. Like I said before this is not a lubricant so the fact that it has Teflon in there well you know it is what it is but silicone is known to degrade rubber so there you go... the best product out there I have found for a specific use and application.. simple to use: put it on the O-ring making sure it is coated (why you need the gloves) and then you put the pieces together and check for leaks, boom. Done.
Doesn’t matter if you’re in the pool business or taking care of your own, this o-ring maintenance facilitator is a must have in your kit.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...SIN=B01MDUYET2

From a H.S. Principal?? Is that not plagurism?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.