Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 04:28 PM   #12
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
I did this trip "solo" last year from central Ohio. You basically park out back behind the installation building. They will come knocking on your door - likely well before your scheduled appointment time... don't ask how I know .

Look at their facility on Google Maps. The north most building is the install "garage" with 3 or 4 (?) electric hookups (no water/sewer) in the rear of the building.

The south building is their offices... waiting room/reception on the north side of that building.

I didn't pull the toad.. as I really didn't go to sightsee - this was a "mission" trip, then back home. The installation only took about two hours. I just hung out in the rather small waiting room in the side of the (separate) main office building.

When they were done they pulled my motorhome up front of the office. A fellow came and got me - then spent about 15 minutes instructing me how to use the system, and answered any questions I had. EASY PEASY!

I was back home to Ohio in time for dinner.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.