Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 02:46 AM   #15
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreis View Post
I had the exact same experience last April. After they took the RV I walked to McDonald's and got some coffee (by knocking on the window to get their attention and then walking through the drive-through because the inside seating was closed - heh) and went back to the little waiting room. There were three other people there, and we all chatted. One from NC, one from IN, and myself. When they brought my RV around, they took their time answering my questions, showing me the system, etc.

The one thing I forgot to ask at the time: Where's the fluid reservoir mounted. I found it on my own (mounted on the driver's inside frame rail just aft of the GM Aux battery) by tracing the hydraulic lines. It would have saved me that effort though. It's only been one summer, but so far I'm very happy with the system.
If I were to nitpick anything, it's the jolting/jerkiness when making adjustments after the feet are in firm contact with the ground. It seems pretty harsh... not sure if it actually hurts anything?? Stress on frame?

Otherwise I can get perfectly level - much easier and precise than I ever could using blocks, etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.