Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM   #18
lwmcguire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #6903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
NO! Would not let them in let alone use the toilet!
I've also never understood WHY some don't/won't use the facilities onboard their rv, whether it be the toilet or the shower. I/we spent the $$ on a rv so we DID NOT have to use campground, convenience store or rest area public facilities. If I get up at night with the urge I'm sure as hell NOT getting dressed to walk however far to use the campgrounds facilities whether it's #1 or #2, with paper, when there's a perfectly good toilet 4-5 steps away. Not to mention if they do use it not flushing the paper, but would rather save it in a bucket nearby, YUK! Makes ABSOLUTELY NO sense to me! Been rving for well over 40 years using the showers, the toilets & flushing the paper in every rv we've owned with NEVER an issue by doing so.
Same here except for the first two in the 60's, they had porta poties for the kids

If we stop along the road or in a rest area the Tuscany bathrooms seem to work

No to most strangers and if i did my personal protection would be ready

Things have changed

Over the years i have helped countless folks with tires, dead batteries, wheel bearings, air. And the list goes on

Now we drive by. Society has degenerated

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum