Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 05:59 PM   #10
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLP View Post
If dealer would order the patio awning or parts required from the manufacture, the dealer then would not be reimbursed for the labor. They must go to THOR do get permission to do the work and order the part. You want to pay cash, they get the part through THOR! Go to an independent and pay cash, they have the choice of where to purchase. If the independent's work is covered by THOR, then they too will have to go through THOR.
I was just looking at the op post and his unit is almost 4 years old so I figure it's the extended warranty. With an extended warranty like I have the warranty people would just order the part and install it, not go through Thor. Am I wrong? If I buy a car shield warranty and the wiper motor goes bad the repair shop would call up the auto parts store and have them send the motor out not GM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum