Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 01:53 AM   #21
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Of course, wasn't looking for it there.

Might make for a little quieter genny with that long of an exhaust pipe.

This reminds me that many years ago we discussed (I suggested ) that Thor should have placed the 24.1 generator under the slide and away from bedroom to make sleeping area quieter, and more importantly to create a larger pass-through garage under beds. Back then generators were rarely located under slides, but more recently Thor and others are extending exhaust pipe quite a distance when needed.

For what it’s worth, I still don’t see how the 24.4 can have as much exterior storage as specs indicate. If trying to haul large items, the depth of compartment behind entry door may be limiting dimension. I’m wondering if large folding chairs would fit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum