Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 11:46 PM   #17
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
I forgot that mine has a high flow quick fitting and TWO valves(because the filler valve is built into the filler you can't gracefully remove the filler with the water on)
This allows me to turn off the hose and remove/put away the filler.
Then the hose is still pressurized and I can drag it back around to the drivers side, turn off the shore water without guessing and saving me a trip back to the passenger side. One valve stays on the hose so I can always shut the hose flow off no matter what is on the end of it.(bin is locked, I am lazy, so no hose picture)

I have everything here ready to modify the shore water inlet so it will fill my tank, but ripping out the bed is what's holding it all up(thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it)

I hate that passenger side fill and dragging thst hose around.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0122221638~01.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	35758  

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum