Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 01:56 AM   #13
Jeaniebtravel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #18486
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10scDust View Post
On ours, there is an inner, and an outer. They had original domed height of about 6 inches. The outer one cracked and got broken. I went to Camper World and they could get me one in a couple days, thing is, they were no longer as tall as my original.

Needless to say, I had to buy both, because the new one only came in about a 3 inch domed height. Installed both by myself.
I don't use mine for a shower. I use it for storage and when I camp with my cats it's where the litter Box goes so I don't care about the heights. I do like it being a skylight though for the light. I belong to Camping World so I will check them out. Thank you for your reply.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum