Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 01:08 PM   #8
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp_H View Post
My wife and I are semi-retired, living in North Central Florida. We enjoy state parks, occasional boondocking and (less frequently) the amenities of the luxury RV resorts. We recently purchased a Thor Chateau 25v Class C motorhome. This is the fifth RV we have purchased since 2017. We started with a 2017 20’ Coachmen travel trailer, moved to a 2018 Coachmen Freelander 27QB Class C, then a 2018 Winnebago Intent 30R, then a 2021 Coachmen Freedom Ultra-lite 248RBS, and finally our new Thor. Hopefully this is the last RV we will purchase for a few years. We enjoyed the previous units, but we either found them to be too big, too small, too hard to tow, too difficult to set up for sleeping (we need separate beds!), and myriad other irritants which eventually sent us on a new quest for the ‘perfect’ RV. The new Thor has twin beds, which are the ideal solution for us. It also lends itself to owner repair and maintenance, which is right up my alley. I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with the RV dealer service departments, so I have learned to do virtually any repair or upgrade myself. We look forward to many miles of happy travel in the new unit, and it appears this forum will be a helpful trove of owner information, tips and tricks. I’m glad I found it.
You, my friend, are the perfect “handyman” RV owner. Happy travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum