Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 09:04 PM   #4
JRS950

Brand: Still Looking
Model: VanLeigh Vilano 365RL
State: Florida
THOR #1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
Inquiring minds want to know! And so did I. It's important to know for reservations at many state parks. Last fall, we almost were thrown out of a SP site that I had registered as 26'. I had reserved before delivery, and hadn't considered that the spec 26.5 didn't include the additional slide length.

No precision here, but extended, our 2016 Vegas 25.2 measures just over 29'. The slide extends 32", but you shouldn't add that to the coach length because of the bumper. I didn't allow for the rear slide awning either, so a precise measurement would add a few inches.

We are prepping for a few days near the beach, north of Daytona. Wish you all could join us!
Are you staying at Gamble Rogers SP? That is just up the road from where we are located. Please let use know how you like the park, if it is Gamble Rogers.

Thanks;
JRS950 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.