Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hey!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 04:25 AM   #1
Barry60

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #25964
Hey!

Im Barry and we just picked up a 2022 Tellaro 20L and loving it! I've always had Keystone pull behinds but, for my retirement this May we decided we liked the versatility of a Class B because it can park anywhere. When I first said it was time to retire almost a year ago the plan was buy an SUV and live in VRBOs and Air BnB's. By adding a SUV with a bathroom and kitchen now we also get to do our favorite pastime, camping [emoji904]! We're selling everything including our home so there's no turning back! Just like Corte's when he came to the new world he burned his ships to motivate his men. [emoji6] I was on submarines for 21 years and now have been working with the Trident boats for 18 years so I'm use to cramped quarters. We can't wait to start this chapter.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.