Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 09:55 PM   #1
Bkirby

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #24208
Battery Disconnect

First Post
Hello Everyone,
My name is Brian. I live in Pennsylvania. We bought a 2013 Freedom elite 28z at the end of summer last year. We had an older Class A for a couple of years before we bought our freedom elite. Was way to big for what we were looking for. We are still new to motor homes. I’m hoping someone can explain the battery disconnect switch to me. I winterized our RV in November with no problems. I left our rv plugged into shore power this winter. Hope that is ok. But whenever I unplug it from shore power the disconnect never shuts off my batteries. Im not sure if I push it in the down position or up position. I always have lights. They will never shut off with the disconnect button. Hopefully I’ve explained this right. Thanks for your help. Look forward to talking in the future

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.