Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 12:45 PM   #9
Fgianni

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.3
State: Massachusetts
THOR #2125
The chassis , rims and alignment are fine. The mechanic is not telling me to buy Michelin tires. He suggesting that for this vehicle this brand would work best. He's an independent repair service facility that works on cars, specialty cars, small trucks, very large trucks, buses and motor homes.
His experience has been that 19.5" sized tires on vehicles this size historically have issues.
with any other brand than Michelin. He’s the one that suggested that I try to get Thor to replace the tires

Based on his knowledge the other 4 tires are most likely out round as well. He and I did the road test together.

My two cents is I should not have to be the one that gets a first, second or third opinion to resolve this issue in the first place . The dealer and Thor should be helping me .
I have no desire to continue to resolve problems on a brand new $85,000 plus unit. This is not my only issue with this unit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum