Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 09:41 AM   #15
AmericanRVadventures

Brand: Still Looking
State: Europe
THOR #26254
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
SmartRVguide is more of a list of past listing and is NOT current. You can look at listings and see when they were posted, often many months ago. Its usefulness might be just to see what has been out there in the past. Sadly dealers don't keep ads current for a reason, they want you to call them so they have your contact and/or steer you to something else they have. RVtrade, RVT probably your best sources but after you find one on this sites, go directly to the dealership website since it MAY be more current. No guarantees though. In today's market a good condition well priced RV is likely to sell quickly so what you see today may be gone tomorrow.

Don't put too much emphasis on external appearance. That's bling and fluff and be more concerned about an RV with good bones and better build quality. In my opinion that isn't a thor product but to each their own.
Thank you!! Great comments. This brings me to another issue.... when I bought my first boat I had a mechanic doing a comprehensive survey, a sea trial and even an engine oil sample check up.... I paid a few hundred dollars and I was happy with the result which led me to make an offer that was accepted by the seller..... do we have something like this in the RV world? I mean could I ask the seller to get ready for a complete RV check up which eventually could be a deal breaker if things aren't as good as I expected? Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum