Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 01:15 PM   #7
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
For giggles, I would turn off the propane tank valve, then open it again. I have a thing about valves... I turn them completely open (until it stops), then back it off just a tad. Whether true or not, a plumber once told me that is supposed to help prevent valves from freezing up.

Maybe a tank regulator problem? ...which wouldn't show up on your stove. The furnace is probably pickier about pressure. Does the hot water tank light and stay lit?

Try the furnace with the hot water tank burner going AND a burner on the stove. Does the furnace shut off - but the stove & hot water tank keep working fine? I would crank the thermostat up as high as it will go.

If no joy, then I agree that it's likely electronics - the control board. Does anything look corroded on the board from moisture?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.