Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 01:43 AM   #3
Burq57

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany XTE
State: Washington
THOR #4257
Burnt our Bulbs

Yes, I am referring to the same switches. I have 8 of them with only three lights still working. Their is no way to turn them off so they burn pretty much all the time unless I hit the battery disconnect switch.

I took out one of my switches and found the manufactures name (Carling Technologies) and switch part number (V8D1). Then searched the web and found Kim at Digi-Key Electronics (they are a distributor for these switches). She is working on the issue. She has non-lit switches at around $10.00 each and is currently researching a replacement LED switch. I am sure they will not have the labels on them, but the caps on the old switches may be removable so I can attach them to the new (if found) switches.

I will keep you posted as to what I have found. It may take a few days. I was hoping that someone else had already done this work and had a solution. I am sure that most if not everyone with a coach older than two years has had multiple lights burn out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.