Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 01:28 AM   #1
MS14796

Brand: Dutchmen
Model: 31P
State: Texas
THOR #26735
2007 Dutchmen AC inop

I just purchased a used 2007 Dutchman Class C. At the sellers home the AC was running fine. I got home, plugged in the RV and powered up the AC to cool down. Outside Temp was 104. It's Texas.
Went out a bit later to work on the RV and no AC, hot inside so I checked to see if the house breaker panel had popped. Still have power and Microwave works. I have no manuals for this RV and I can't seem to find the power panel to check the breakers.
Would anyone like to steer me in the right direction to where the main fuse panel is hidden and is there an owners manual I can download. The Thor motor coach web site only has the newest model PDF files on hand.

Russ Brown
Abilene, TX

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum