Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 04:37 PM   #1
JDub

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Oklahoma
THOR #26486
Anyone replace their TOAD with e bikes?

OK folks my wife and I are conducting an experiment by not bringing a separate vehicle on our trip to Denver, Crested Butte and Del Norte Colorado this trip...
We have been doing our research and feel that for our family of 4 can potential use a e bike instead of pulling a vehicle...If this works I would think of getting a couple more e bikes.

We have recently purchased a large cargo e bike to use in place of our Denali as every place we are staying at will be within 5 miles of activities and or a town. Also had to buy a separate e bike carrier to carry the e bikes as my bilx tops out at 77lbs and the rack can hold 80 lbs) Love to hear if anyone else has done the same thing?

Currently have 2022 Magnitude XG32

Click image for larger version

Name:	XG32 with e bike rack.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	37408

Name:	E bike side view unfinished.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	37409

Name:	XG32 side view entry way.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	37410

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum