Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 10:32 PM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
On my 2015 when I was checking the wipers at purchase I did not like the wiper travel. I loosened the nut holding the arm to the motor and raised the low point of travel one or two gear splines. This increased the high point of travel to about three inches from the edge of the windshield. Since then we have traveled in the rain a couple of times and never had an issue with the wipers at highway speeds.

Here is a pic of how I set my wipers. Also, if you remove the arms make sure the splined adapter is the correct size. Someone in the past found that one of theirs was the incorrect size for attaching the arm to the motor's geared shaft and that caused their wiper arm to just flop around.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wipers.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	1991
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum