Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 09:55 PM   #15
outro702

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #26778
Thanks for the reply. I actually got it working over the weekend. I got a reply from RV Custom Products and followed their instruction to disable the alternator charging from the BCC. I installed and tested the Renogy 40a DC-to-DC Charger as well. All seem to be working fine. Here's the reply from RV Custom Products.

"Remove the ring terminal of the yellow wire from the coil terminal of the interconnect relay. You can retain the aux start function by snipping the wire from P1-1 and wire it over to the terminal from which you removed the yellow wire. If you need an ignition signal to control your DC to DC converter, you can tap (don't cut) onto the wire connected to P6-5. Reference the block diagram (schematic) on our website, rvcustomproducts.com, under the TH-1020.

John Mock
RV Custom Products"

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum