Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 04:46 PM   #874
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericmac450 View Post
If I send you my address, can you come to my house and help me organize my garage? I've got this many tools but no where near this level of organization! I can hook you up with power and electric, lol
That's
The Wall Of Shame.

Its the tools I had to aquire for ONE job, like we all do combined with $6 mag 77 yardsale circular saws and such.
They used to live in barrels and bins as all of us keep such, but a craiglist ad for 100 sheets of slatboard at $10 a sheet had me buying 25 but I only used 6. Others were given away or buried as bases for the water tanks.
Paint, chrome strips, a day or two, Craigslist slat board hooks, done.

It's all on display as a kind of lending library thing. You can borrow whatever you need for YOUR one time type job, but if you have something you don't use and there isn't one on the Wall, bring it over for everyone to have access to it.
But
I'm of an age to be rethinking a bit.
Everyone now knows if they enter the garage, they're Damn well taking something home from the garage. I think my last thor forum visitor landed one of my four or so of my $5 yardsale ryobi 18v impact drivers.
And
I'm getting tired of spending 10 minutes explaining why my Lloyd Bridges original package dive marker or a carbide lamp attached to a 1930's baseball cap is cool. Cool is relative and most of my cool things are somehow labor related and labor isn't an everyday thing to most everyday people.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.