Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:50 PM   #14
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by txc2936@yahoo.com View Post
i used the new Meguiar's Ceramic Finishes. This works great if you read the instructions. I let the stuff dry and it took a few washes to get the graphics clean again. But, now, I rinse and the RV shines.

I go over it lightly with the Meguiar's Spray Detailer or Meguiar's Wax spray.

I get comments, mine is the 2nd best shine in the RV park....

Any oxidation, i put a dab of polishing compound and buff out.

That looks nice, tell us which RV Park and PM us the strike coordinates and we may come by with RV Toilet paper rolls (I have been trying to get rid of) to ensure that by Sunday morning you got the #1 Shine in the park

Yes the detailer or wax sprays are a good bailouts. The Great Chateau Nomad and I did some experiments with the Ceramics. He stayed with it longer than I did, I never applied it on my RV other than roof and wheels. I don't have any motivation for change, I really love the Gel Gloss Wash & Wax & the Meguiar #83 & #56 waxes. It is akin to how I love my wife, I ain't gonna go for every new fling that comes along. I am sticking with what I got
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.