Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 04:12 AM   #7
chunker21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
My XG32 shower leaked but it was the enclosure leaking especially around the right corner as you view it standing outside the shower. The amount made it look like it was coming from under. A tube of clear silicone caulk fixed that and no I didn't take it to the dealer. But while you have the access panel off, add some supports to the shower pans. I took some short pieces of 2x4 and some 4" squares of 3/8" plywood and slid in to help the support. Pan is very spongy. Check judges posts and how he fixed his. There wasn't room under the XG32 shower for what he used but maybe you can find an equivalent. Plumbing connections under mine were tight and not leaking. Doesn't mean yours aren't though.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum