Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 02:36 PM   #8
eparra

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34F
State: Louisiana
THOR #19355
Sorry for late reply's but I found the problem. After physically tracing the water line here is what I found. The water line comes in on the slide out on the driver's side. It goes towards the back to the water heater which is under the wardrobe cabinet. Just before the water heater the line has a T which sends water to the outside shower (cold water worked there), the water heater (worked fine) and a line that goes through a hole under the sofa on the slide out across to the passenger side of the camper (as does the hot water line also from the water heater). Under the couch where the water lines go down under the floor, there is also a drain pipe for the washing machine (which was added prior to my purchase) and the drain line was sitting on top of the cold water hose pinching it. I guess with the summer heat, the line got soft enough to allow the weight of the drain pipe to smash it down. Turned out to be an easy fix just took a little effort. Thanks for the replies.
Forgot to mention, the electric pump is on the passenger side and ties in to the water line on the passenger side so it was allowing the water from the potable water tank to get to the sink, toilet, etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum