Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 10:41 PM   #17
JimOIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
Gemini 24 tf Slide/Engine Interlocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
Hello everyone and thank you for your answers. I come back to you late but here I just did the tests with the slide out and here is how it works. if the vehicle engine is running I cannot open the slide out. If the key is in the ignition in the first position yes I can open the slide out. If the key is in the second position, it is impossible to open the slide out. However. if the slide out is open, I can start the vehicle and move forward with it. My conclusion is that the protection is there to avoid opening the slide out while driving. With the photos you provided me I found the three interprotect under the bed behind the electrical panel. I also confirm that they do not appear on the schematic of thor. Thank you all for your answers. Sylvain

Nice job. Thanks for getting back to us. Call Thor and they will send you the chassis wiring diagram. Much more detail on wiring and wire colors.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum