Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 12:30 AM   #10
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo12 View Post
You guys with your fancy coaches. My Class C has an Intellitec isolator relay and a Trombetta PowerSeal. With then engine running both the chassis and coach batteries charge regardless of the “use/store” if certain conditions are met. On shore power nada, only the coach battery gets charged. I guess it’s an UDR - Uni-directional relay.

Attachment 38173
Per my prior post after reviewing your schematic......

According to the schematic you posted, your USE / STORE disconnect relay is between your Converter and the batteries. If you put your switch in the STORE position, there is no way your Converter should be able to charge your Batteries according to the schematic.

Now.... if the relay is stuck closed, then that would explain why you are charging batteries on shore power with the switch in the STORE position.

Now you will still have 12V to the lights, etc. in the STORE position under shore (or generator) power because the Converter is wired into the 12V Power Distribution Panel.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum