Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 10:17 AM   #12
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spensit View Post
Thanks Judge for your comments. I agree the Renegade Verona VQB 34 is absolutely gorgeous, but a little too pricey. You get what you pay for though. Also, it would be a hard sell to get my wife back in an M2 chassis!

I am curious as to why you have issues with the Isata 5 units. I do not like the 30 FW, the bedroom is far too tight. And the 36 series has precious little CCC, but the 34DS is for the Goldilocks choice for me. The build quality from the owners forum seems relatively positive (except for the low voltage ubiquitous slide issue) so I would like to hear what concerns you have. On issues like this I am all ears and no pre-conceived opinions.
The Renegade Dynamax Force HD 34KD would be my choice in terms of size and floor plan.

I'm not a fan of the Isata5 for mostly personal reasons. To me it is a cheaped down Super C to compete with the Thor Super C's.... it's MSRP is under the Omni / Magnitude. I'm not a fan of its look and the front cap is too big for my liking now that I have had issues with a similar size front cap. That being said I would expect the quality and workmanship to be a little better than Thor.

Renegade makes the Veracruz on the F-550 Chassis but we prefer a King Size bed. The Verona 36VSB and the Valencia 35MB would be a consideration for me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum