Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 02:29 PM   #963
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
He knew exactly.
House was off the grid and he built his full system and the house was hand built by him. He was some sort of electrical guy, and the items might have been scalped from jobs.

Girlfriend was leaving him.
The household stuff like fake indian artifacts and full skin cow hides, they wanted over retail.
I bought 500lbs of stainless steel 1/4-20 bolts of five or six lengths/types for $5. I took 50ish pounds and left the rest.

I bought two half full rolls of that Orange conduit you see them installing along the roads for fiber optic for $6. I'll use it for water runs from my rain collectors.

Some things I passed on
Harbor freight big bandsaw for metal $8.
Hand tools at 90% off.

But he wanted 75% of retail for some clamps and too much for some bins. Looking back while typing this I think the differential had to do with whether he had to pay for stuff or scalped the stuff.

He was pissed and he wasn't just closing that chapter of his life, he was starting a whole new volume.

I missed buying a whole house solar system he had a backup, panels controllers mounting frames, racks, everything but batteries, $1,200. Had to be $30,000 new.

She got full retail for her 30 series deere loader and Gannon.

I only knew him from this yard sale but I arranged for two helpers to load his truck on moving day. He left two days early without telling them. He told them by text two days after that he had had to get out of arizona quick.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum