Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 11:26 PM   #2
Scubawise

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Hornet View Post
Hello everyone. I was hoping to get some guidance on an issue I am having with the Smart Pad which controls everything in my Motor Coach including the climate, slides, gas or electric hot water heaters, and water pump. It also serves as the panel indicating, temperature, battery charge indicator (Bulk or Absorption), battery charge level, fresh, black and gray water levels as well as the LP level. I have a 2018 Thor Venetian A40 Class A diesel, The display and controls all work except that every few days, the battery charge level meter and the indicator as to how the battery is being charged goes blank. I can also see a red light flashing from behind the pad which is mounted on the wall. If I disconnect the coach batteries for about 10 seconds via the kill switch and then "power it back on", the problem goes away but will return in a few days. At this level this is not a major problem, but I am concerned that it is a sign my Smart Pad control panel may be going bad. I called Thor Technical Support but honestly felt like I knew more about the panel than the individual I was speaking. He really tried to help but did not have any familiarity with this device. Has anyone had any experience with this?
Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.
I had bmpro readout issues and received a new one free

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.