Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: refrigerator
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 12:47 PM   #39
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo56 View Post
We need a couple of dozen more threads on:

Run with propane on/off

I had to wait 6 months to get the screw replaced in my cabinet

True Story, a few years ago while still under warranty, I was at the Dealer as they were making a list of few warranties items to fix. I noticed a screw on the trim of outside door that seemed awkwardly inserted, so I show to service writer. He played with the screw a little and turned around and said it was best to leave alone because if he writes it up they make break it Because I had other stuff that I was wanting them to do, I didn't press him over that. This morning while moving the RV; I noticed that same screw, and it just kind of bugged me for some reason; so I figure I get the big Phillip screwdriver to see if I could just move it a tad without breaking. It screwed right in and torqued tight.

It took 3 years, but I got the screw in

Point is these are good questions, because when you don't know, you don't know. The bottom line answer for OP is yes it is safe to run propane while driving, but it is BETTER if you can avoid. I use to run all the time, but modified my system where I don't need to anymore. I prefer the latter.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.