Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 03:49 PM   #5
bubbyboots

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #27209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau388 View Post
I have three heated bays in my coach, All heated bays that type of duct from the propane furnace. One is in the compartment for the 50 gallon fresh water tank. One is for the cross coach water lines and the last one is in the wet bay. We can keep water on down to about 19 F degreese. Below that the outside shower freezes. I was able to find where the outside shower lines join in the bathroom and put quarter turn shutoffs in the PEX lines. The coldest night we have experiences with water on is 9 F and nothing froze. I just wish we had double pane windows.
Good to know! I am with you, double pane windows would be nice for various reasons, but we do plan on doing some cold weather camping and glad to know you were able to go down pretty low in temp and still have water. Thank you for the explantion!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum