Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 12:47 PM   #973
Big-Foot

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.5
State: Arizona
THOR #14921
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
All the drone had in it that was identifiable was an sd card with no name, the drone wasn't named, and the sd card held only pictures from a machu pichu vacation 6 years ago.
No drone pics on the sd.

I don't know how it got where it was. Had to be a Hunter. Nothing else within three miles makes sense to launch a quadcopter.

I have named the drone with my phone number and put a file on the sd card with contact info and named the sd card my phone number. Is there anything else I can do?

So, it has cost me $150 in extra batteries and stuff I had in my Amazon list to order if it worked.
I'll be in it cheap, but even at free it's not as cheap as I'd hoped.
Of course I bought three extra batteries and toys. Yes, I'll buy the $25 upgraded program.

Once I become bored with it, it will probably be relegated to checking rain gutters.
While not entirely certain about the original Mavic drones, the Mavic 2 drones I have will immediately identify themselves when I plug them into a computer with the DJI Application running. There I see my information, info on the drone, hours of use, miles travelled, etc. That’s also how/where you update the firmware..
Midlothian, TX / Gold Canyon, AZ
Big-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum