Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 01:50 PM   #6
Taking Flight

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Hurricane 31S
State: Virginia
THOR #2130
WE have a Hurricane 31S and well I find the radio speakers at least to be almost worthless to hear while driving due to all the road noise. The DW and me usually talk most of the way anyway, because she's the best navigator I ever had.

We had a front noise issue too. I thought it was front shock coming loose. Turns out it was the sway bar a few turns more of the nut and it would be off. We also had wire bundles keep falling down. A few zip ties will fix that. Faster than waiting for the dealer to do it.

Another post on the forum shows some add on speakers on the dog house underneath the dashboard. You may want to look at that for future enhancements.
2015 Jeep Wrangler Willy
Blue Ox Tow Bar and attachment Plate/SMI Brake System
Taking Flight is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum