Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 11:21 PM   #5
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Rihlefeld,

I have a Vegas 24.1 with the Axxera System and Seiki TV's (plain TV's, not Smart, just 110 V TVs) You CAN run the DVD off the Axxera and to your TV's but you have some work to do first.

First pull the Axxera out of the dash using the funny looking curved handle looking things that you may or may not have gotten with all your stuff.

Then find the two sets of RCA plugs (Yellow, White and Red in each set) on the back side of the Axxera units (mine were just laying there unused, unwanted).

Now get some long RCA cords and run them from the Axxerra to the TV on the inside and outside to be sure all is okay. Oh yeah, you won't get Hi Def using the RCA plugs.

Once you see how the picture quality is and if you decide to use the DVD player now you have to get busy and do a bit of "McGivering" to run the cables in hidden places to the two TV's.

Once I saw the quality, I changed my mind and went with a BluRay, a HDMI splitter and a day figuring out how to run the cables from over the sink to the outside TV (had to remove Microwave, drill a couple of holes, snake the cable down along the false wall next to the Fridge, back under the range behind the drawers, then out to the outside TV). I never figured how to get one to the back bedroom TV.

I have a Vegas 24.1 so I can only guess at what you will have to do.

Doc

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum