Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 04:19 PM   #6
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
When I had my 2018 Ourlaw 29H, I picked it up from the dealer after warranty service and I had a similar issue. The dealer blamed it on the house batteries running down while they had it. They said the problem would clear after charging the batteries.

After I got it home and charged the house batteries it was clear the alarm was not because of low voltage. The jacks would fully retract but the pump would keep running. Eventually it would pop the 100A Bussman breaker after the pump would keep running for a few minutes. Then I would also get a low voltage alarm when the Bussman beeaker popped.

After I spent a few hours troubleshooting, I determined that the pressure sensor was bad. The sensor was not reporting enough pressure back to the system so it knew the jacks were fully retracted…. resulting in the beeping alarm.

Instead of another 5 hour drive back to the dealer…. who was obviously clueless anyway…. I ordered the $100 sensor on Amazon and replaced it. Thor reimbursed me for it under warranty when I sent them the receipt and old sensor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum