Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Covers
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 12:32 AM   #2
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
This is the cover we use. After 2 Ohio winters it's holding up well. I'm guessing it should last 3 more seasons before needing replaced.

iiSPORT Class C RV Cover Fits 23'... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M9KH5Q7...p_mob_ap_share

I carefully measured and cut the top to fit over one of our two solar panels... which keeps the batteries topped off all winter with no issues. I glued Velcro strips under the panel to hold the cover in place... but I found it really doesn't move anyway. No "wind flapping" issues, it cinches pretty tight... and has zippered panels to allow access.

I wash and wax the motorhome before putting on the cover... it stays on from November through first of April. The cover keeps it perfectly clean and shiny... free from oxidation all winter.

If you use your MH frequently year round, it might be a hassle... it's a minor project installing the cover... two people and about a half hour to put on... same to remove, fold and store. So... your Florida experience may vary.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum