Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 06:31 PM   #10
mhbell

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis 24.1
State: Utah
THOR #2474
Send a message via Skype™ to mhbell
Guess I will add my 02 cents worth. Take a camera and note pad with you. Take pictures and lots of notes, especially anything that needs fixing. Get any promises in writing. Salesmen have short memories. All of the above advise is good. Follow it to the letter. If possible before you leave town. Go to a rv park and spend a few days in the unit before hitting the road. That way if there is a problem you are not out on the road with a problem that you have to take back to the dealer to fix. Get Emergency Road insurance before you start out. either Good Sam ERS or one of the others.
Mel

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum