Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 03:27 PM   #4
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Well selling your Vegas is one way to solve the radio problems. I wonder if the touchscreen worked better in Winter as you say, when air is generally drier and static charges on us are typically more likely? That is partly why I suggested running the A/C for a while to de-humidify your coach and cool it off as well in case the radio is more sensitive to heat issues. Jensen electronics is certainly not great quality IMO and I too have had issues on occasion with getting a consistent response when touching the screen for option changes. The tendency is to press harder, but that is just more likely to damage the screen in some way. There is a “touch option” to just turn off the clock.....no need to disconnect anything. Of course the touch screen needs to work in order to do that. I hope you at least had some fun using your Vegas on a few excellent trips. Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.