Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 02:48 AM   #4
Greybear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude BH35
State: Utah
THOR #19910
Don't feel *too* bad... When I bought a Voltage 3200 toy hauler, the PDI doofus failed to show me the extra gate valve for the bathroom grey water that was hiding behind the tandem wheels on the driver's side. I had to call Voltage to find it.

Fast forward to last fall when I sold it in order to buy Maggie... I walked the buyer around, showing him everything including the location of all the gate valves.

3 months later, I get a frantic call from the guy screaming at me that I had sold him a broken unit because his bathroom sinks were backing up despite his pulling the gate valve multiple times. I gently asked "did you pull the bathroom grey water valve that I showed you was behind the wheel?"

After about 5 seconds of what I assume was embarrassed silence, he muttered "oh sh_t, I totally forgot about that".
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi (TOAD!)
2013 Harley FLHCUI
Greybear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum